The European Journal of Remote Sensing (EuJRS) is a co-journal of EARSeL and publishes research papers and review articles related to the use of remote sensing technologies. It is published on behalf of the Associazione Italiana de Telerilevamento (AIT). The EuJRS is a fully open access journal with a current IF of 2.8. This means all submitted articles will, if accepted, be available for anyone to read anywhere, at any time, immediately on publication. There are no charges for submission to this journal.
Due to a special agreement between EARSeL and Taylor & Francis, authors participating at EARSeL events pay a lower APC when publishing in a special issue or supplement of the journal. Furthermore, EARSeL subsidises 50% of the author’s fee for the publication of a full paper.
The Journal welcomes submissions on all applications related to the use of active or passive remote sensing to terrestrial, oceanic, and atmospheric environments. The most common thematic areas covered by the Journal include:
- Land use/land cover
- geology, earth and geoscience
- agriculture and forestry
- geography and landscape
- ecology and environmental science
- support to land management
- hydrology and water resources
- atmosphere and meteorology
- new sensor systems, missions and software/algorithms
- time series/change analysis
- data integration/merging/fusion
- image processing and analysis
For more information please go to: https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/tejr20/current